Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black Leather Tabs

Article about: I thought this may be an interesting thread. Here is a medley of black tab buckles I have so far. The Police is predicable, the other not so much much. I included this 'family' mystery bayon

?

Default Black Leather Tabs

I thought this may be an interesting thread. Here is a medley of black tab buckles I have so far. The Police is predicable, the other not so much much.

I included this 'family' mystery bayonet just for fun. My Dad had it as a kid and I also had it in my youth. Pulled it out of an old box today and thought it cool to include
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Leather Tabs   Black Leather Tabs  

Black Leather Tabs   Black Leather Tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Leather Tabs
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckles... Knoller... Aurich.. Hueck and one I can't see too well...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Jeff, Any indication on the black tabs as far as why they were dyed in such a manner ?? G

?

G...Wiedmann - Polizei
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Leather Tabs  

?

I thought as much... E. F. Wiedmann...Does it have a clothes protector ??

?

My only example of E.F. Weidmann... Not "Black" tabbed... There was a thread about the change over to black tabs Vs. tan.. I will try to forward a link. And I think it was late war... 42' or 43" I could be mistaken...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Leather Tabs   Black Leather Tabs  

Black Leather Tabs  

?

I started this thread with the idea of others posting black tabs, regardless of organization. Post them fellow collectors!

G, the police does have the clothe protector.

?

Jeff, I didn't mean to intrude.. A tunic protector should resemble this buckle....

?

A few Police. I have had Luftwaffe and Heer but those have been upgraded.

Black Leather Tabs  

?

Very nice buckles Kirby.. Picture # 7 any idea of a maker ?? I have seen a few of these before and I had a grasp of the producer but it now eludes me.. G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast