Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Book for sale in classifieds

Article about: Chaps Annoyed from this ads?   There is a 1st edition Angolia book for sale in the classifieds going for \\$20 At that price if you have no Angolia book at all send the man a PM, shake hi

Default Book for sale in classifieds

Chaps

There is a 1st edition Angolia book for sale in the classifieds going for $20 At that price if you have no Angolia book at all send the man a PM, shake his hand and give him $20. Great deal
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book for sale in classifieds
    P
    Many

?

I would grab it in a second, but international shipping is tough! Anyone living near the seller should snatch it up, though! It is indeed a very good buy.

?

Well, I decided to buy the Angolia book and it is now on its way to me, courtesy of the kind forum member who offered it in the Classifieds. I look forward to receiving it!

?

I got the book today, and it is in great condition. I would recommend member d'alquen as a great seller.

If anyone would like scans or information from the book, please let me know what you're after and I'll help with it if I can.

?

$20 was a bargin. I would have bought it just to have a copy to keep at work. Some of Angolia's books have gone way up in value. His series on the Heer, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe and his SS insignia are all hard to find and bring top dollar. I expect your copy will be in well worn condition very soon. lol

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    $20 was a bargin. I would have bought it just to have a copy to keep at work. Some of Angolia's books have gone way up in value. His series on the Heer, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe and his SS insignia are all hard to find and bring top dollar. I expect your copy will be in well worn condition very soon. lol
    I believe you are right!