Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Box of Buckles

Article about: Nice collection in those two pics, a bit of almost everything in there.

?

Nice collection in those two pics, a bit of almost everything in there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Box of Buckles
    P
    Many

?

The way they're stored is cringe-worthy! I hope that's only temporary.

Quote by kirby View Post

Do they have a Memorial Day in Germany?

Kirby

They do not. For several reason. They still get told how bad WWII was and how its their fault. Germans are 100% people. Back then 100% Kaiser Reich and 100% Nazi, now 100% pacifistic. They are not getting taught to take pride in their military at all.
    Very rarely you see soldiers in uniform out in public. They are not respected at all. Nobody thanks them, nobody cares about them. Those guys bust their asses in Afghanistan and all around the world. sadly nobody cares.

"Don't mention the war !!"

Mfg
    Marc ;-)

?

Thanks for the reply. That's what I expected. Another 10 years and almost all the WWII vets will be gone.

Kirby

Just found this thread and couldn't help but post. This past weekend I went to a show in Charlotte and the dealer that I'm good friends with had a box full of buckles like this one. He bought out another collection, so these were just temporarily in the box until he could get them in his cases, but needless to say I couldn't help but go through them and ended up with 2 polizei, 1 RAD, and one HJ.

It's fun to get stuff that has been in a life-long collection, and that hasn't passed through so many hands.

?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Just found this thread and couldn't help but post. This past weekend I went to a show in Charlotte and the dealer that I'm good friends with had a box full of buckles like this one. He bought out another collection, so these were just temporarily in the box until he could get them in his cases, but needless to say I couldn't help but go through them and ended up with 2 polizei, 1 RAD, and one HJ.

It's fun to get stuff that has been in a life-long collection, and that hasn't passed through so many hands.
    Warbuff can you post the buckles in separate threads... Especially the RaD...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2