Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes

Article about: Hi all, I have been inspired to do this thread after a recently helping out a member. It is my plan to post pictures of differing buckles from early to late to help the novice/beginner buckl

Default Re: Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes

Really great thread! Just buying my first Kriegsmarine buckle, the info posted here is a must read to me.

Thank you, Ben.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes
    P
    Many

Really useful Ben!! thanks!!

?

Ben.. I just bought one of these and thought it was a fake.. I will post soon in you like.. m

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    This is the buckle forum mate not rings please post only buckles in here

Thanks
    Any buckle you have post it and it can be discussed, just start a new thread
    Ben

Hi Ben, I am new to this so forgive me if I do this wrong, or its in the wrong thread. I have recently acquired no less than three buckles, (hopefully genuine). One ss and two army. The big question is are they REAL. The ss buckle is from the Alain Rodeoux Collection and has RZM 36/42 ss markings. the others are, one steel with hard to read markings( I k A) I think, possibly number/s, a tab and some green paint left. the other is aluminium and I cannot find any markings. I will attempt to send some pics asap. thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give me.

Hi there, firstly welcome to the forum, post good pics of the buckles and we can haver a look for you If you post SS buckles in the SS thread, Heer in the Heer etc, looking forward to seeing them
    Ben

Ben, thanks for this wonderful thread. Please do party (SA) buckles. My original collection had about 8 different types. What were the smaller sized party buckles? Early HJ?

Quote by der alte oberst View Post
    Ben, thanks for this wonderful thread. Please do party (SA) buckles. My original collection had about 8 different types. What were the smaller sized party buckles? Early HJ?
    The 35mm buckles were for kids to wear at party rallies, good old propaganda, start them while they are young.
    Ben

?

Hi to all

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    One of the worse fakes on the market
    I think you didn't seen this ... :

l

Have you got better pics of this buckle please? And a big welcome to the forum BTW
    Ben

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast