Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Careful Buying

Article about: Just flicking around guys seeing whats happening in the buckle world and came across this, look what this fake buckle sold for!!! Unbelievable really A Luftwaffe 1942 Pattern Afrika Korps EM

Default Careful Buying

Just flicking around guys seeing whats happening in the buckle world and came across this, look what this fake buckle sold for!!! Unbelievable really

A Luftwaffe 1942 Pattern Afrika Korps EM Belt Buckle by Franke & Co.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Careful Buying
    P
    Many

Hello,#

but eMedals must be know it !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

It got the well known bad underscore that's to far to the right under the r in "Dr" if my eyes are correct...
    That's very easy to spot

?

And listed as from the Angolia collection Also a dud DAF there, but also many nice buckles. Here is a Heer with an incorrect description which looks like a nice one for a nice price:

An Army Enlisted Belt Buckle by Friedrich C.Werthmann

Im sorry for a little bit OT here but if I buy an "Buy now" item, is it just the actual price + shipping fee I pay then? Or is it some other fee to Emedals I pay too?

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Im sorry for a little bit OT here but if I buy an "Buy now" item, is it just the actual price + shipping fee I pay then? Or is it some other fee to Emedals I pay too?
    Total Price = Buy It Now Price + Shipping Costs

?

I have gotten a lot of great buckles from eMedals but they don't mind selling fakes. You have to know your items. Just because an item is from Angolia's collection doesn't make it real. Buckles from the fake section of the book were sold. I have emailed them about several fakes but they never do anything about them. They are at the end of selling John Angolia's collection. They did a piss poor job of advertising the auction. There were some real bargains early in the sale. Some great buckles I would have paid a lot more than their realized price. I also got screwed a couple of times when the auction ended before the time was up. I am waiting to bid with a few minutes showing and suddenly the item switched to sold but my screen still showed time.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have gotten a lot of great buckles from eMedals but they don't mind selling fakes. You have to know your items. Just because an item is from Angolia's collection doesn't make it real. Buckles from the fake section of the book were sold. I have emailed them about several fakes but they never do anything about them. They are at the end of selling John Angolia's collection. They did a piss poor job of advertising the auction. There were some real bargains early in the sale. Some great buckles I would have paid a lot more than their realized price. I also got screwed a couple of times when the auction ended before the time was up. I am waiting to bid with a few minutes showing and suddenly the item switched to sold but my screen still showed time.
    I also missed a few items when the auction ended before the shown time remaining ended - very strange.

?

I think they should have relisted the items. I might have bought a few item that ended early so it might even out but it did cost Angolia some money.

Quote by weller View Post
    And listed as from the Angolia collection Also a dud DAF there, but also many nice buckles. Here is a Heer with an incorrect description which looks like a nice one for a nice price:

An Army Enlisted Belt Buckle by Friedrich C.Werthmann
    $130 for that cheap as chips! Would have bought it myself but I have much bigger fish to catch at the moment lol
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast