Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites

Article about: Chaps As agreed if I see any bargain buckles, rare buckles, hard to come by makers for sale I will post them here to give the forum opportunities to pick up these kind of buckles, any reques

Buckle 10147, near mint Seiper buckle $220

German WWII
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites
    P
    Many

I'll email Karl about that one. I saw when the Seiper went up, but finances were tight then. The problem with SVmilitaria is that he doesn't update the availability of his stuff as it sells. That's probably been sold for weeks. But, it's worth a try!

Thanks for looking for me Ben! You're watching sites I weren't aware of, which is quite helpful.

BTW, in your travels if you find an excellent or better condition SA Sports Badge in bronze, please let me know. I've been trying forever to find one of those at a reasonable price that isn't all scuffed up and worn down.

I will keep looking

- - ------- - -

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    This is one I bought today. Nice late war Heer with original paint in uncleaned condition.

It will be for sale in the morning on the forum .
    Its a nice buckle Ade, worn combat buckle from a hard to come by maker
    Ben

The best aluminium one I have come across as yet, nice Gbr Kugel & Fink buckle, not a lot of wear to the buckle and still a lot of paint remaining, and at a very good price IMO

http://www.stewartsmilitaryantiques....itary-antiques
    Ben

Buckle number 148, aluminium RB buckle with variant catch, expensive but these hardly ever come up for sale

Military Antiques
    Ben

i show your post and i clicked on one buckle's link! I came to visti svmilitaria site! Is this guy answering his emails or is he constantly on vacation??? I must have sent him a dozen of mails for various items over the past 2 years and i had no answer on any! What is he doing?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    i show your post and i clicked on one buckle's link! I came to visti svmilitaria site! Is this guy answering his emails or is he constantly on vacation??? I must have sent him a dozen of mails for various items over the past 2 years and i had no answer on any! What is he doing?
    I must admit I have in the past, I wonder if he ignores emails from overseas?
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I must admit I have in the past, I wonder if he ignores emails from overseas?
    I have also sent numerous emails and made phone calls...no responses at all. Actually talked to SVM once and he told me he would call me right back - never received that call. Too bad, he has a lot of nice items at good prices

Jeff

The Heer buckle I showed in post 61 is off to France in the morning.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Gents

A regimental marked buckle and belt, very very hard to come by so if you want to treat yourself for Xmas a very nice addition to any collection

http://www.crowvalleymilitaria.com/viewphoto.php?x=0
    Ben

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast