Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Curiosity buckle

Article about: Hi . Have this not-magnetic buckle , probably matte "silver" over brass . In my opinion is it attribute of NSKK . But what do you think , is that what this buckle ? Yury

Default Curiosity buckle

Hi . Have this not-magnetic buckle , probably matte "silver" over brass . In my opinion is it attribute of NSKK . But what do you think , is that what this buckle ?
    Yury
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Curiosity buckle   Curiosity buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Curiosity buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Curiosity buckle

Could it be a repainted SA? The silver colour looks different from other silver SA/NSKK buckles I've seen.

Rob

Yury

This is a slightly unusual design of SA buckle. Two similar buckles appear on the forums data base and I have replicated them here. One by the way carries the first series RZM code for Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid.

I THINK that the buckle is brass with a nickle silver plating and then, has been toned by the factory finish application of a lacquer. It is my opinion that the first buckle I have shown started life the same as yours (note the type of brazed to pin shroud claws).

"White" metal SA buckles are not NSKK - they are "white" metal SA buckles - as simple as that.

Regards,

David

David
    Thanks for info