Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Easter

Article about: Hello, a happy Easter to all collectors colleagues

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    What a wonderful trip!!!! Visit the Belem tower.

Marty
    Here ya go Marty! Went there this morning!

Easter
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Easter
    P
    Many

Happy Easter to all. Some very nice photos shared.
    John

MAP
    ?

Happy Easter. Taken this morning at the monastery at Batalha Portugal

Easter

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I knew there was something dark about those Peeps...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Easter  

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

a happy Easter to all collectors colleagues
    I am painfully mindful of the thanks and likes now attached to this post, however and without wishing to appear over delicate, I am extremely sad to see that a Lifetime Member of this Forum sees fit to show a hand crafted and swastika emblasoned egg, as a way to pass on the Easter message.

I am and with all due respect, staggered that this insensitive and crass post was not deleted by any of the Moderators.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Quote by David North View Post
    I am painfully mindful of the thanks and likes now attached to this post, however and without wishing to appear over delicate, I am extremely sad to see that a Lifetime Member of this Forum sees fit to show a hand crafted and swastika emblasoned egg, as a way to pass on the Easter message.

I am and with all due respect, staggered that this insensitive and crass post was not deleted by any of the Moderators.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    David,
    I would not call for a mod. to delete his post but as a Christian, Easter is the Holiest of days for a believer. The world is void on what Easter is truly about.

God Bless,
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Michael, thank you for the picture. I am so glad you had a great time and what a beautiful place to a have Easter service. As always a beautiful family and the boys are growing up fast, they are blessed to have wonderful parents.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

David,
    I would not call for a mod. to delete his post but as a Christian, Easter is the Holiest of days for a believer. The world is void on what Easter is truly about.

God Bless,
    Marty
    Dear Marty,

Completely with you, however perhaps it is better to let our exchange slowly sail away into the sunset with no further comment. There are Forum rules with regard to subjects that are allowed to be openly discussed and those which are not.

Regards and best wishes,

David

MAP
    ?

Michael, thank you for the picture. I am so glad you had a great time and what a beautiful place to a have Easter service. As always a beautiful family and the boys are growing up fast, they are blessed to have wonderful parents.

Marty
    Well couldn't understand a word as it was in Portuguese but the choir was awesome. . And the setting was beautiful.

Proud of my boys. Thanks

This was another Cathedral I visited today. A bit more fitting for Easter

Easter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2