Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Facebook Buckles Group?

Article about: I think I can safely say I'm back to buckles... I've even started a new Facebook Group, German Belt Buckles 1845-1945. https://www.facebook.com/groups/milcol.buckles/ Not as competition to h

Default Facebook Buckles Group?

I think I can safely say I'm back to buckles... I've even started a new Facebook Group, German Belt Buckles 1845-1945.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/milcol.buckles/

Not as competition to here, and moderator please delete if not appropriate. Just find that FB can be an addition to what we have here. You're all more than welcome to join.

Moderators/Admin, I've added a link to this fine forum on my FB page, I think that we can all work together to promote our mutual hobby.

Regards,
    Lenny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Facebook Buckles Group?
    P
    Many

I belong to several different Militaria-Groups on Facebook...Most of them tend to concentrate on a specific subject, which has its advantages, and I belong to several of the Sales/Auction Groups as well...It's always good to connect with fellow collectors and establish Overseas Contacts, along with diversifying your Sources of Militaria...It's also an opportunity to let Beginning Collectors know about the Fellowship of WRF and the wealth of material and knowledge available....
    cheers, Glenn

Good luck to you Lenny!....

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I belong to several different Militaria-Groups on Facebook...Most of them tend to concentrate on a specific subject, which has its advantages, and I belong to several of the Sales/Auction Groups as well...It's always good to connect with fellow collectors and establish Overseas Contacts, along with diversifying your Sources of Militaria...It's also an opportunity to let Beginning Collectors know about the Fellowship of WRF and the wealth of material and knowledge available....
    cheers, Glenn
    Agreed, all about sharing the knowledge..