Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A few buckles for consideration

Article about: by Erno That is true, but I don't like to trouble the experts unnecessarily. Nonetheless, if anyone wants to give opinions about the buckles, it certainly would be an appreciated education!

?

I'm not sure about the HJ. I think the patina looks nice, but I'm not sure about those marks on the front and the catch look a bit strange. I will guess it's a real one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few buckles for consideration
    P
    Many

Quote by Erno View Post
    I'm not sure about the HJ. I think the patina looks nice, but I'm not sure about those marks on the front and the catch look a bit strange. I will guess it's a real one.
    They look like spot weld marks and i don't recall seeing them on German buckles before!..

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    They look like spot weld marks and i don't recall seeing them on German buckles before!..
    Yes! I think you're right. That hadn't occurred to me before. I will revise my opinion of that one to 'dubious.'

?

Emo... the Rad is a M4/115 Klein & Quenzer... A very hard to get maker..
    I actually just purchased one after looking for about a years time.... What was his asking price for it, if you don'y mind saying ??? Thanks... Gwar

?

I actually just purchased one after looking for about a years time.... What was his asking price for it, if you don't mind saying ??? Thanks... Gwar

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I actually just purchased one after looking for about a years time.... What was his asking price for it, if you don'y mind saying ??? Thanks... Gwar
    Hi Gwar! The seller is asking $1,200 USD for all of the buckles. He told me that he doesn't want to sell them individually (possibly because he knows that the SS (which would be the most valuable of the lot) is not original).

?

Personally I'd pass on the whole lot... Thanks for showing us... Good hunting Emo

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Personally I'd pass on the whole lot... Thanks for showing us... Good hunting Emo
    Thanks for taking a look! I agree; $1,200 is a bit over their value, even if the SS buckle were real, in my opinion. Knowing that it is indeed a fake, I'd not come anywhere near that price, even though there a few nice ones in the lot.

I think i'd be willing to pay $700-$750 if all the rest are legit!..

Guys I think the seller is on crack, looks like a mixture of good and bad, still away in Venice and cannot really see much on my phone, will look when I get back.
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast