Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?

Article about: This is a brass buckle (I assume) that I am having trouble identifying......could this be Ordnance or Fire related?.......Thank You in advance.

Default Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?

This is a brass buckle (I assume) that I am having trouble identifying......could this be Ordnance or Fire related?.......Thank You in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?   Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?
    P
    Many

?

My opinion is that it (?) is French related IMO.. It slightly resembles the emblem on French helmets. Good Luck.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flaming Bomb buckle.....any help?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

When I think of the insignia I think of fusilier (took me a while to remember the name lol). But G is just as likely correct as France used it as a primary symbol. But I don't think it's a belt buckle. The top three circular attachment points doesn't support that as a possibility imo. If I had to guess a piece to a horse dress bridle or something similar. And or a gorget component? Just not belt buckle. Best regards.

Brian

https://www.google.com/search?q=fusi...&bih=512&dpr=3