Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

heer and luft buckles

Article about: hello gents, i finally got to the bottom of the box taking pictures. these two buckles and a belt. were in a box of things i picked up recently. the belt is brown for luft, but i think its a

?

Default heer and luft buckles

hello gents,
    i finally got to the bottom of the box taking pictures. these two buckles and a belt. were in a box of things i picked up recently. the belt is brown for luft, but i think its a SA belt. it has the political style catch, and has the remains of felt under the tongue. though i have picked up other heer and luft buckles with belts with this style catch over the years.
    the luft buckle is a 2 piece aluminum down tail bird in tough shape. back shows much use, but i can still make out the makers mark OLC in a diamond.
    the heer buckle is in minty condition, with minimal paint loss on the edges. it is maker marked C.T.D. 1943 open top 4 and down turned top on the 3. let me know what you think.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer and luft buckles   heer and luft buckles  

heer and luft buckles   heer and luft buckles  

heer and luft buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer and luft buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: heer and luft buckles

Andrew, I think you have two nice buckles there mate the Heer buckle by Dicke is a cracker, amazing what you find at the bottom of a box!!!
    Ben

Hello Andrew,

nice find in the box ......

The belt can be a Luftwaffe dress belt for the Luftwaffe buckle .

The C.T.D. from 1943 is very interest .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

thanks Ben. it was a good box with 11 assorted german flags, two hitler youth knives, a few small cloth items and other stuff. i wish i came across boxes like this more often. i posted the other items in their proper places. but this was the box.
    andrew
    P.S on the left is a repro ss and luft dagger and other junk that was in the box. i weeded out the garbage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer and luft buckles  

Wow, what a box!!! Pandoras box lol I want one!
    Ben

I'm still waiting to come across such a find! Awesome stuff!! Congrats on this!!

Rob

?

thanks guys, it was a fun day. i'll be passing most of the stuff on to other collectors at a reasonable price. members here get first shot.
    andrew

?

A nice score there, Andrew. A true treasure hunt.

Regards