Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home from sea for night and package waiting.

Article about: Hi guys home for 1 night had wee package waiting. Had to tell the missus no idea where they come from 🤣🤣. Hopefully I have got it right. Will post pics in right category when

?

Default Home from sea for night and package waiting.

Hi guys home for 1 night had wee package waiting. Had to tell the missus no idea where they come from 🤣🤣. Hopefully I have got it right. Will post pics in right category when home again. Or under fakes!Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.Home from sea for night and package waiting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Home from sea for night and package waiting.
    P
    Many

Like the police one don't know what the go is with the paint there?

?

Hi rene. I dnt know to be honest. Here is a picture of one a friend has.Home from sea for night and package waiting. Was this something done? Or is it post war? Thanks

?

All the buckles look original. I don't believe the Police buckle is CTD. The tab is sewn backwards and I have had Police CTD buckles with and without tabs and they were marked CTD in the center of the swastika or by the catch. I would lightly clean the black off the swastika.

?

Thanks Kirby for your valued thoughts. Much appreciated. Any reccomendations on best thing to use? Cheers

?

Some soap and water might take it off otherwise a little acetone or paint thinner on a Q-tip might do it.

?

So tab does not belong with buckle? Thanks again Kirby

?

The tab is sewn on backwards. The stamp should show from the front. I have had a several CTD police that were marked. Maybe Ben knows if CTD had unmarked buckles.

?

Thanks again Kirby always learning from you. Much appreciated your a scholar and a gentleman ��

Sorry gents, busy at work at mo, just changed jobs and moving house, the buckle is a poor quality cast IMO look near the catch and you will see the "D" from CTD. The prongs are typical Dicke and as Kirby has stated the tab has been re attached at some point
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast