Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....

Article about: Hi guys, Just got this in, as per Angolia pg. 586. It was cheap enough, so happy with it... Angolia suggests it's unofficial, probably sympathisers buckle. Anyone any info about these?

Default Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....

Hi guys,

Just got this in, as per Angolia pg. 586. It was cheap enough, so happy with it... Angolia suggests it's unofficial, probably sympathisers buckle. Anyone any info about these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....   Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....
    P
    Many

?

Never seen this one before - look forward to the verdict.

Like a big Texas longhorn belt buckle, it would have certainly been nailing ones colours to the mast!!!

" Do I support the party? .......BADA-BOOM, check this out!!! "
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Like a big Texas longhorn belt buckle, it would have certainly been nailing ones colours to the mast!!!

" Do I support the party? .......BADA-BOOM, check this out!!! "
    hahahaha.. yes indeedy!

Cannot really help you on thse Lenny, a buckle I have never owned or looked at in depth to be honest. I have seen them in period pics being worn but as to make up and originality never had one mate
    Ben

I have had two in my years of collecting. First one was somewhat tired - then I found a near mint example. I don't believe it was repainted. When I look at it closeup with my jeweler's loupe, it shows that this is most probably the original paint on this buckle. I believe this is the way they were made.
    As for wether or not they are just costume jewelry or actually NSDAP sympathizer buckles...I don't know.

They are quite small and were used on a cloth type belt if memory serves me correctly. The belt was not leather.
    In any case....It's a 'cute' buckle that I think is interesting enough to belong in my buckle collection.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....   Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....  

Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....   Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle....  

Attached Images Attached Images Just in, nazi sympathisers buckle.... 

Lach, that a belter... (no pun intended) Im sure it's described as painted like this in Angolia, and there's a pic of cloth belt there...

Hello gentlemen. Has anyone seen these buckles marked with DRGM or Ges Gesch?
    I know of other symphatizers with that but I wonder about these showed in this thread.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 10-01-2020 at 11:39 AM.

?

Here is a marked one.

This diminutive buckle has I think been discussed many times before within the Forum and there will always be differing opinions as what exactly it is and who actually wore it.

For me and in agreement to what Rob alluded to in an earlier post, it is simply a ladies fashion accessory which had no connection whatsoever with the NSDAP.

The display of a swastika and particularly during the first quarter of the twentieth century was innocently popular through many applications, all before this ancient symbol was commandeered and disgraced by the NSDAP.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast