MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Long time coming! NPEA Studentbund buckle

Article about: great buckle,,,found mine at a garage sale over 35 years ago,,,wish i still had it,,,,

Default Re: Long time coming! NPEA Studentbund buckle

By the way.......I would also steer clear of Snyder's Treasures: I would say that 3/4 of all his stuff is reproduction! He's well known in collector circles as just BAD!!!

Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Long time coming! NPEA Studentbund buckle
    P
    Many

?

this is the first one of these i ever seen..!! looks like brand new,..nice one super rare as i never seen one..thanks for sharing it.

rob thanks for the info. i guess synder treasures might be selling some things that arent real. because the buckle that he is selling has exactly the same catch. but he is advertizing it as real. anyway maybe i will offer him 20.00 that will give me one until i can find a real one.thanks again

?

Hello Any list of the worst Militaria dealers would have Snyder at or near the top. Germania International and Third Reich Depot would also be high on the list. I have bought some good buckles from both, but they have bad reputations.

There is a good thread on WFA about the best dealers. You should check it out the thread. A few dealers I have had good luck with are Lakeside Trader, Bill Shea, Ron Wienhart, Collectors Guild just to name a few.

?

Kirby you are correct ! these are some great dealers and there are a few more also victory militaria is also great..! if iam saying that the right way?also collector to collector bob s site is great..!

thanks for the info will check these sites out.

?

Hi Rob, Thats a beauty! One of only a couple Ive ever seen. Thanks for showing!

Cheers, Edwin

Thanks Edwin....it's certainly one of my favorites! A very unique look to it!
    Cheers!

Rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3