Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Mixed lot of 6 buckles

Article about: Hi just came across this lot and looking for your thoughts. Have no experience with belts or pouches. I think political leaders buckle looks good. The Rad and luft I'm not so sure. The intre

?

Default Mixed lot of 6 buckles

Hi just came across this lot and looking for your thoughts. Have no experience with belts or pouches. I think political leaders buckle looks good. The Rad and luft I'm not so sure. The intresting one that is hard to tell is supposed to be a Finnish volunteer belt buckle. Honestly have no idea. As always thanks for your thoughts and time. Mixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 bucklesMixed lot of 6 buckles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mixed lot of 6 buckles
    P
    Many

The buckle with the lion is a common Finnish army buckle.
    But the Luftwaffe seems unusual. Would like to see better pics of it.
    The rest looks good.

?

Thanks Wewelsburg. Only pics I have as on online auction. Cant see that lions head in the Finnish one. Missus tells me I need glasses

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Thanks Wewelsburg. Only pics I have as on online auction. Cant see that lions head in the Finnish one. Missus tells me I need glasses

It can be hard to see, but the lion looks a bit like this one:
    Mixed lot of 6 buckles

The private purchase Luft buckle is a fake
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben. 5 out of 6 isn't to bad in today's market.. If I'm successful I'll start a fake collection as I'm sure it wont be the only one

- - ------- - -

Thanks very much can see it now. Much appreciated.

?

I am interested to see the outcome of this auction... Hope ya win, I would also like to see the RAD up close.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I wouldn’t bid much on the lot. Fake Luftwaffe, Finnish and denazified Heer have little value. Political belt and buckle is nice. No tab on the RAD and the Heer is worn. Your getting a belt and a medical pouch. Under $250 is a good deal. I wouldn’t pay much more than that.

?

Well sorry guys won't be seeing them buckles up close. Auction is up to $270 us . And with exchange rate for me to NZ dollars just a bit to much. And auction is not finished.

?

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Well sorry guys won't be seeing them buckles up close. Auction is up to $270 us . And with exchange rate for me to NZ dollars just a bit to much. And auction is not finished.
    Not worth that amount !! Next time
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "