Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Multiple Buckles

Article about: by Ben Evans Nice Assman Officer buckle thanks for extra pics so you have all good buckles other than the Luftewaffe Im going back through all my fakes and am studying them to see what makes

Default Multiple Buckles

Here are a couple buckles I picked up. Any input on these would be appreciated!
    Multiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple Buckles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Multiple Buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Multiple Buckles

The (2) last ones are definitely Wehrmacht Heer. The first two maybe from a Waffenrock Belt?

The first buckle is a Heer Officer buckle, I need to look at that one closely, maker is Assmann, it has a Assmann eagle but the metal is too grey. The Luftewaffe Officer one I do not like, never seen one in that configuration and again the grey metal so for me a fake. the third two piece Heer is original but worn and looks like a Assmann eagle and the last is original made by Berge & Nolte Ludenscheid
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The first buckle is a Heer Officer buckle, I need to look at that one closely, maker is Assmann, it has a Assmann eagle but the metal is too grey. The Luftewaffe Officer one I do not like, never seen one in that configuration and again the grey metal so for me a fake. the third two piece Heer is original but worn and looks like a Assmann eagle and the last is original made by Berge & Nolte Ludenscheid
    @Ben ,

in my opinion the WH Officer is original . It was grey/green anodized .

Here a pictur from one of my :

Multiple Buckles

The Luftwaffe officer is a molded fake !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

That luftwaffe buckle is certainly a reproduction. Other buckles look good to me.

Rob

Here are some close-ups of the Luftewaffe Officer buckle in a little better natural lighting.

Multiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple Buckles

The Lufte is not in question, that is for sure a fake, the Heer Officer buckle I wanted better pics to be 100% sure, like I said Assmann markings & eagle but very grey in that picture
    Ben

Here ya go Ben. Do these work? Let me know if you need more or different angles? Thanks for your time!

Multiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple BucklesMultiple Buckles

Nice Assman Officer buckle thanks for extra pics so you have all good buckles other than the Luftewaffe
    Ben

Awesome. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast