Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Multiple Buckles

Article about: by Ben Evans Nice Assman Officer buckle thanks for extra pics so you have all good buckles other than the Luftewaffe Im going back through all my fakes and am studying them to see what makes

Default Re: Multiple Buckles

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice Assman Officer buckle thanks for extra pics so you have all good buckles other than the Luftewaffe
    Im going back through all my fakes and am studying them to see what makes them fake. On most items I can see what is wrong. This Luftewaffe buckle though, I am unable to tell and was hoping someone could help explain.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Multiple Buckles
    P
    Many

Look at the rear of the buckle, there was never a Lufte Officer buckle with a configuration like that, go on dealers websites or if Markus reads this he might be kind enough to post a picture of the rear of his nice example and you will see straight away the differences
    Ben

Ahh alright. Yes its WAY off haha. Those look to be two pieces as well. The eagle on mine definitely seems to be cast as one with the buckle. Thank you!

Hello,

the original first and second model of LF officers are several part pieces . Eagle is seperat placed .

Here some pics first mod eagle , buckle nickelsilver :

Multiple BucklesMultiple Buckles

Second mod eagle , buckle aluminium :

Multiple BucklesMultiple Buckles
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2