MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinions on authenticity of buckles, helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building

Article about: Hi guys and gals, I recently purchased some item from pliant and needed your opinion on the authenticity of the pieces. I don't know how to delete the last images, so there it is.

Default Need opinions on authenticity of buckles, helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building

Hi guys and gals, I recently purchased some item from pliant and needed your opinion on the authenticity of the pieces. I don't know how to delete the last images, so there it is. Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi buildingNeed opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building   Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building  

Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building   Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on authenticity of buckles,  helmet badge. + an O-SCALE Nazi building
    P
    Many

Buckles are both fake
    Ben

I like the building.. Will make a nice backdrop for a diorama..

Smitty

Glad I didn't pay much, thanks for your opinion.

Thank you, it's a weathered MTH train police station with politically incorrect banners !

?

The eagle looks like a copy of a first pattern NSKK Crash Helmet eagle. I like the building, it could look good in some type of Police display.

So the eagle is fake as well ? I still love it. I'm going to use the building on a O-scale layout I'm making.