Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet

Article about: I came across a NPEA student Buckle and a leather belt with a normal bayonet all attached together. I ended up buying it and have it at my house and I am currently away at work so I will get

Default NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet

I came across a NPEA student Buckle and a leather belt with a normal bayonet all attached together. I ended up buying it and have it at my house and I am currently away at work so I will get pics ASAP. My main question is if it is the students buckle, is a political leather belt and typical standard 98k bayonet something that would have been together? Or should it be a the NPEA dagger only?
    Thanks
    -Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet

Ben, is the belt a combat belt?
    Ben

Looking forward to seeing it. timothy

The belt is a design that I am not familiar with it is not the typical flat combat belt it looks similar to an officers dress belt that would have the single shoulder strap if that makes sense. I can not make to much of a call as I am not familiar with NPEA uniforms is there any place that I could familiarize myself with such items>
    Thanks again Gents

Without photos, trying to give an opinion is a mute point. i have some familiarity with these organizations and would like to make a call on it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The buckle is the combat style buckle, sorry for the lack of photos I will get them when I can make if home from work. Work and the upcoming wedding have been keeping me busy this summer. Do you have any recommendations of literature on the NPEA's uniforms Bob? Your help is always appreciated.
    -Ben

In that case I would suggest that the buckle is probably an add on to a combat belt with a bayonet on but again hard to tell with no pics, does the belt look anything like either of these?
    Attached Images Attached Images NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet  NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet  NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet  NPEA Buckle Belt and Bayonet 
    Ben

Not a combat belt, but a comat square style buckle, sorry for the confusion
    The belt had some type of pattern on it is there any examples of the correct type of belt mine is in poor shape but the buckle and bayonet are in fair shape sorry again for the lack of pictures I will update asap
    Last edited by AmericanKraut; 07-24-2013 at 03:55 AM.

I still have not been able to go home to get pictures but I managed to get these up for now. Ill take better photos and get specific details tomorrow for sure.

Thanks for the patience

Can you tell what type of belt it is by the picture, Ben? Im going on my bachelor party soon so I do not know what quality of pictures Ill be able to take tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast