Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Right facing Heer, Richard Sieper & Sohn Luft, Two piece police buckle.

Article about: Hi guys. Now after going through threads I am still not confident to say and feel little all to good to be true. Taking a stab the luft ok? Can just make out a R and at least one S. Cant see

?

Default Right facing Heer, Richard Sieper & Sohn Luft, Two piece police buckle.

Hi guys. Now after going through threads I am still not confident to say and feel little all to good to be true. Taking a stab the luft ok? Can just make out a R and at least one S. Cant see prongs. Right facing heer? Unsure. Police buckle Herman Aurich? Or im just way of the mark and should stay quiet 🤣🤣. Sorry not much chance of that. As always thanks very much for your time and thoughts. Right facing Heer, Richard Sieper & Sohn Luft, Two piece police buckle.Right facing Heer, Richard Sieper & Sohn Luft, Two piece police buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Right facing Heer, Richard Sieper & Sohn Luft, Two piece police buckle.
    P
    Many

?

Hello, R.S.S. Richard Sieper & Sohn, Ludenscheid, the other two are private purchase.. Makers unknown, but have certain traits from known makers to assume a manufacturer sometimes.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks Gwar so could be genuine? Wish i had more pictures to go with. Will await other opinions cheers.

?

When you say private purchase what do you mean by that? Made to order?

?

After looking at threads more i will say my best guess is the Heer an Assmann?

?

I believe your correct on the Heer being Assmann. The tabs tips being straight instead of rounded is a sign it is a Assmann. Private purchase mean the man had to pay for the item it wasn’t issued to him. A private purchase buckle was worn in a dress belt the person also had to buy. Same thing with a dress bayonet. The person could pay extra for a stag grip or a inscribed blade.

Three original buckles, Luft Deffo Sieper, I would like a front on shot of the Heer if possible
    Ben

?

Thanks for your thoughts and comments guys. Sorry Ben only pictures I have as from auction site. Will see what they get up to. Americans have more money than I do��. And i have to deal with the exchange rate.

Kirby is right: ASMANN right facing ;-)

?

Bugger missed the auction! Someone went over my top bid. Never mind got the 2 SA buckles so im happy.