Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM L2/600/36 belt?

Article about: Hi guys, Just got this belt, RZM L2/600/36 so as it's dated 1936, what would the best buckle to put on it? I'm presuming HJ as the DJ buckles were phased out in late 36? Or??? The colour loo

Default RZM L2/600/36 belt?

Hi guys,

Just got this belt, RZM L2/600/36 so as it's dated 1936, what would the best buckle to put on it? I'm presuming HJ as the DJ buckles were phased out in late 36? Or??? The colour looks dark brown/black. When was the order to change from brown to black?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM L2/600/36 belt?   RZM L2/600/36 belt?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM L2/600/36 belt?
    P
    Many

Hello,

IMo it confirms with a SA or Nskk buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

IMo it confirms with a SA or Nskk buckle
    ... and not a HJ?

Hello,

i knows RZM belts there are stamped RZM HJ or DJ and number .

But tyours is IMO a SA or NSKK
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hi Lenny

If the belt is black, you could put either a DJ, HJ or DAF-Werkschar buckle on it (or a nickle SA to denote NSKK although the box buckle was no longer a regulation item by 1936). In the ^936 Herstellungsvorschriften (manufacturing regulations) of the RZM I can find a special organisational stamping only for the DJ Ausführung 2 belts. These were lower quality belts authorised only for the DJ. All other belts were to be marked L2 (or L4) followed by the permit number and the year of manufacture. If the belt is dark brown, really only an SA buckle would fit as the HJ had "hellhavannabraun" light havanna brown, which is a very light colour.

Kind regards
    Karl

Many thanks Karl, decided to put a DAF-Werkschar on it... Looking good.