Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Seeking a bit of help from fellow American collectors

Article about: Hello everyone, I know this might be asking a lot, but I'd like to seek the help of someone with a copy of the 2001 revised edition of Angolia's 'Belt Buckles and Brocades of the Third Reich

?

Default Seeking a bit of help from fellow American collectors

Hello everyone,

I know this might be asking a lot, but I'd like to seek the help of someone with a copy of the 2001 revised edition of Angolia's 'Belt Buckles and Brocades of the Third Reich' book. I prefer to scan my reference material and keep them as computer files (this way, I can take everything with me without carrying loads of heavy books), and I'd like to have the Angolia book for reference. My question is, would anyone would be willing to send me their copy via USPS Media Mail so that I scan it and save it to my computer? If so, I would of course pay your shipping cost (plus extra for your trouble) and send it back to you in the same condition in which I received it. I understand that you might have concerns sending your book to a stranger, but a few of the guys here know that I'm reliable, so I will definitely return your book in good order and pay you in full.

Thanks a lot for reading!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seeking a bit of help from fellow American collectors
    P
    Many

Mate thats a lot of scanning lol
    Ben

?

Erno why not just buy the book . Then you will have it forever and some of these books are great investments

?

C'mon Erno... Fork over and be done with it, hahahahahaha.. Good hunting Bud...G

?

Haha, I would just buy it, but I really only want it as a digital copy anyway. Some books are available online from Amazon, but this isn't one of them. To be honest, I don't want it enough to buy it, since I doubt it covers anything that I don't already know from reading the forums, but it is nice to have for a quick reference when I have no/poor internet connection.

?

I can really relate to that, However my or most of my books have notes and personal self finding facts
    that actually I wrote or inscribed during a great informational thread for future reference.. Most don't make these entries online...........Good luck..... G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I can really relate to that, However my or most of my books have notes and personal self finding facts
    that actually I wrote or inscribed during a great informational thread for future reference.. Most don't make these entries online...........Good luck..... G
    That is a good point! It would be a good idea to keep footnotes of any mistakes or additional information.

?

If you are going to the Max Show you should be able to get a copy at a good price.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    If you are going to the Max Show you should be able to get a copy at a good price.
    I hope to make it this year, but I'm not sure if I'll be free during. Either way, I found a reasonably priced copy online, so I just bought that. I'll probably end up scanning it and then selling the book here on the forum for a bit less than I paid, so maybe it'll spur some interest.

There is a lack of new research books coming on the market due to the fact that newer collectors are not purchasing books to build up a reference library. Without a change in this attitude, we are likely looking at a future of collecting without future research and documentation.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast