Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some small buckles

Article about: Who else likes these small sympathizer buckles? Here is few variations.

In this pic you can see a Turnverein and some small 35mm SA's and a couple 35mm DJ buckles along with my other small buckles. This is an older pic....I still have all of these buckles except for one that I upgraded afterwards (see Lenny's thread on sympathizer buckle).

Anyways....I think that's it....Would love to add more....always keeping my eyes open! LOL!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Some small buckles 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some small buckles
    P
    Many

?

Hello Rob

A nice selection of buckles you have. Here is a few more.

STAHLHELM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some small buckles   Some small buckles  

Some small buckles   Some small buckles  

Some small buckles   Some small buckles  

?

I forgot my small SchEnhorst and another Stahlhelm .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some small buckles   Some small buckles  

Hi

I have also some small ones

regards
    Piotr

Here is a weimar 'smally'....These were origianlly presented in a gold gilt. Most of it is worn off this example...but you can see traces of it.

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Some small buckles  Some small buckles  Some small buckles 

Here's one I can't quite figure out. I thought (kinda still do) that it is a post war example of a Stahlhelm buckle...a repro maybe even? The box of the buckle is what makes me think this - simply because it is in almost mint condition. The roundel however looks as it should - just like Kirby's example.
    Perhaps this is a case where an original roundel was used on a more moden buckle box?
    In any case....thought I would share...

Rob

Attached Images Attached Images Some small buckles  Some small buckles 

?

On the Weimar buckle I would think the gold ones might be Reichmarine. I have a silver one and I would call that one a Reicheer.

Lovely selection of smallies...

?

Picked up this silver swastika buckle today. These are common in gold but you don't come across the silver ones very often.

?

If thier common I haven't seen one !! Nice addition to your collection !! G

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast