Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sub Forums

Article about: Gents Especially the regular users, please be aware of the new sub forums that have ebeen created. I am trying to make it easier to find info my putting buckles together under relevant forum

Default Sub Forums

Gents

Especially the regular users, please be aware of the new sub forums that have ebeen created. I am trying to make it easier to find info my putting buckles together under relevant forums, again work in progress but more to come as time permits
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sub Forums
    P
    Many

?

Great idea, Ben.
    Although I don't think this is the right place to bring thing this up, I have been awaiting the time when we can have a "secret society" sub-forum. I'm not sure if it will amuse everyone, but I own several items that include "knights Templar" visor caps that are made by companies that also provide items for the miltary, like the Ames co.
    Just a thought

Thanks for all the new sub forums. Looking good.

I've mentioned it before, but can we not have an Imperial buckle sub forum in here? I know there is a topic in the Imperial forum but I personally feel it is out on a limb there, and is only really one large topic. I would presume most buckle collectors would have imperial buckles as well as TR. I just think it would be nice to have them all in one place???

Of course this is just my own humble opinion, leave it to you guys...