Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?

Article about: Hey guys, I was just wondering if this totenkopf buckle is authentic, or just another fantasy item? I personally don't think it's authentic, but I'd love to get some feedback and input on it

Default Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if this totenkopf buckle is authentic, or just another fantasy item? I personally don't think it's authentic, but I'd love to get some feedback and input on it from you guys.

Thanks in advance,

Jack
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?   Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?  

Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?   Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Totenkopf belt buckle authentic, or a fantasy item?
    P
    Many

Just another fantasy item.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Just another fantasy item.
    Ralph.

Thanks! Figures. I knew it was too good to be true.

Jack

rubbish.

Sorry Jack but the worse fakes out on the market
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Sorry Jack but the worse fakes out on the market
    Thanks, Ben. This isn't mine, but a guy online was asking $100 for it. I've seen so many of these floating around, specially on eBay. Thanks again, guys.

Jack

Remember that reverse setup, it's used on a lot of different types of fake buckles.

Tom

?

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Remember that reverse setup, it's used on a lot of different types of fake buckles.

Tom
    That's true; it's used on all types of fake buckles out of Poland, and in fact, nothing like it is ever seen on any genuine buckle.

eek!

So many of the same exact bad ones. Quite annoying if you ask me. There should be a sticky of these bad ones. Too many of these out there.

Warm Regards,

Justin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast