Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

TR Buckles - So Far

Article about: by weller Since I am still fairly new ot WRF, who are the 'guests' that view posts. Are they 'moderators'? I see more of them than members...just curious who are seeing the valuable relics p

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Since I am still fairly new ot WRF, who are the 'guests' that view posts. Are they 'moderators'? I see more of them than members...just curious who are seeing the valuable relics posted - cheers.
    Guests are non-members who either don't have accounts or aren't presently signed in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TR Buckles - So Far
    P
    Many

?

A nice start on your collection. Looks like your getting enough to invest in a display case. I always found I appreciate my items more when I have them cased. The Riker mounts that are about two inches deep work great for EM buckles and they are inexpensive. I made my first display case out of a wall rack for pool balls.

Thats a cracking start Jeff considering you came to look for info on a helmet lol
    Ben

?

Thanks guys, and I'll check out the Riker mounts soon as I am running out of room here. LOL Ben, yep I just had one 1916 Imperial buckle I got on Ebay way back until I found this Forum. Then I discovered links to a bunch of recommended dealers, started looking at the buckle threads and examples, and off it went! Now I'm wondering, just where does it end...LOL.
    Cheers.
    Jeff

?

A friend has over 1700 buckles. He may have a problem. A problem I wouldn't mind having. The reality is you can have a really nice buckle collection for a lot less than helmets or dagger or SS. How many quantity buckles can you buy for the price of a SS SD helmet and a FJ helmet.

Very nice!!!!!

?

Agree Kirby, I started earlier in the year with a helmet and a few really nice daggers. Soon realized this could get very expensive fast and switched to buckles and ammo pouches etc. Not that I won't pick up a dagger or helmet again, just not a lot of them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2