Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

value of these belt gun holsers? german and british

Article about: Hi, recently spoke to a farmer and bought these lot of belt gun holsters, Any idea how much all of them are worth? I paid only £5 for all of them which is a bargain I think. UK one is revolv

Default value of these belt gun holsers? german and british

Hi, recently spoke to a farmer and bought these lot of belt gun holsters, Any idea how much all of them are worth? I paid only £5 for all of them which is a bargain I think. UK one is revolver one I assume which is 1943 dated, german one with the soldiers name printed "reinor pleiffer" or something, theres serial "754 135" on the belt also,

and 3 black belt holsters im currently selling on ebay, they look like trash.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture value of these belt gun holsers? german and british   value of these belt gun holsers? german and british  

value of these belt gun holsers? german and british   value of these belt gun holsers? german and british  

value of these belt gun holsers? german and british   value of these belt gun holsers? german and british  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement value of these belt gun holsers? german and british
    P
    Many

Default Re: value of these belt gun holsers? german and british

The belt buckle and holster are post war Bundeswehr but £5 for the lot bargain
    Ben

?

Hi mate,
    I cant speak about the leather holsters, but you certainly have a very nice looking 1943 dated, British 37ptn web pistol holster.
    From what I can see in the two photos, it looks to be in a very nice, clean condition. Value wise, you are looking at anything up to about £15GBP

Also, Im not sure, but the leather belt looks to be ex-East/West German (Post war)

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Agreed - 5 Pounds is a real bargain for the entire lot.

The US web 'pistol belt' is a repro. ( Besides it
    being too flimsy looking, it says 'TAIWAN'
    on the fastener.........! )
    Regards,

Steve.

well spotted never noticed that, is the actual 1943 gun holster itself from ww2 and the belt is just repro?

Indeed, as Ian has said - a nice original British 37ptn.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    well spotted never noticed that, is the actual 1943 gun holster itself from ww2 and the belt is just repro?
    @brataccas: Short answer...Yes and Yes! The belt was a common repro in the late 1970s>1980s and is still common along with US "type" plastic waterbottles, usually in a thin cotton carrier.

@WalkWolf... I should have spotted the "iffy" belt Steve, I've got one tucked away in a box somewhere, my excuse - I was concentrating on the pistol holster!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy