Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do i have

Article about: Ok you buckle experts, what do i have? just got back from an estate auction with these 4, i bid on a collection of about 20 buckles, i won the bid of \\$25 a piece, no buddy was bidding on the

Default What do i have

Ok you buckle experts, what do i have? just got back from an estate auction with these 4, i bid on a collection of about 20 buckles, i won the bid of $25 a piece, no buddy was bidding on the nazi stuff, but since i was down to my last $100 i picked these 4, did i do good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do i have   What do i have  

What do i have   What do i have  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do i have
    P
    Many

Default Re: What do i have

The NSKK buckle is a fake but all the rest are good original buckles Can you post pics of the fake NSKK buckle in the rouges gallery thread please?

Thanks
    Ben

Thats probably why i could'nt find another example on line anywhere, Whats the rouges gallery and where can i find it?

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    Thats probably why i could'nt find another example on line anywhere, Whats the rouges gallery and where can i find it?
    Here you go mate it is a thread on the buckles section that shows all different type of fakes

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...llery-1530-15/
    Ben

Ben nailed it.....all good except the NSKK. The green steel army buckle is in great condition (other than some damage to the tab). Looks like you did good! Congrats!
    Rob

?

Yes, I agree with the guys above. The NSKK buckle is bad, but the others are fine...especially the green army buckle (well done, good purchase!)

Regards,

Carl

JFI, the steel Luftewaffe was made by Dransfeld & Co Menden, and the nice steel Heer buckle is by Ernst Schneider, Ludensheid. I cannot tell you the maker of the Aluminium buckle unless it is maker marked or I can get good shots of the eagle and front of the buckle, then maybe I could working it out just from the eagle design
    Ben

Thanks Ben, Carl, and Rob, just wish i would of had more money, i added the fake to the rouges galley like you asked.

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    I added the fake to the rouges galley like you asked.
    Ben

Well done, 75% of this buckles are Great
    Gruß Max