Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What say you about this buckle ?

Article about: I hope i am not stressing you out for asking so many questions about so many items, but i am not in the collecting business for a very long time and it is better to ask then to be sorry. I h

Default Re: What say you about this buckle ?

Hi Adept,
    for starters don't apologize....we (and that includes you!) are here to help each other!This buckle is a fake,and even if we grant for the sake of argument that Krupp made pins,needles,grommets and buckles this one is amongst the most blatant fakes I've seen to date....ridicolously "swastikated"! "Fuhrer Fabrik"....AFAIK old Adolf didn't even own a small workshop...let alone a whole "fabrik"...which worked for Krupp who worked for Hitler who....
    save your bucks and buy a US$ 80 genuine buckle...made by Focke Wulf
    Cheers
    Manny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What say you about this buckle ?
    P
    Many

?

well yes but first i should find a buckle made by anyone at that price in my dreadful country. and thank you for the info.

?

Hello I have sent items to Romania it's not a big deal. Items get to Romania faster than they to Canada. You can buy items off the forums and dealer. $80 is enough to get common buckles HJ, SA, Heer, ect. Kirby
    Last edited by kirby; 06-03-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Adept

A great comment from Manny on the lines of no need to apologies as we are all here to help each other. Absolutely spot on !

A remarkable buckle though and one that I have never seen before, although as you now know - this is fantasy item.

Regards,

David

?

Quote by David North View Post
    Adept

A great comment from Manny on the lines of no need to apologies as we are all here to help each other. Absolutely spot on !

A remarkable buckle though and one that I have never seen before, although as you now know - this is fantasy item.

Regards,

David
    indeed it looks quite interesting. i like the way the eagle is made anyway. interesting idea.

TheCroatian
    ?

Fantasy buckle for sure, never came across one yet though. I hope this thread helps the "novice" collectors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2