Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion

Article about: Wilhelm Binder's maker mark.. For discussion... I believe Kenny" Wewelsburg" has hit on a great point here.. And worthy of different points of view... G

?

Default Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion

Wilhelm Binder's maker mark.. For discussion... I believe "Kenny" Wewelsburg" has hit on a great point here.. And worthy of different points of view... G
    Attached Images Attached Images Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion
    P
    Many

Guys, a lot of info can be found on the WWW, for example this buckle for years was known by a maker Mathias Kutz, where in reality the maker is Max Kamper as I discovered a couple of years ago
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion 

This Nottebohm was again unknown for a few years until this this turned up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion 
    Ben

Various other makers of all sorts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion   Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  

Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion   Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion  

Ben

This is very interesting so I will try to do some research. It seems like Wilhelm Binder did silverware and then used what they called the "Floreat" trademark:
    Here is the symol with the word "Floreat", so it seems like the symbol is some kind of "F"

Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussionWilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion

Scroll down and read, you maybe understand a little bit more then me about the symbol:
    ASCAS Association of Small Collectors of Antique Silver - Newsletter #104

Mikrolisk - The horological trade mark index

Floreat = Flourish in Latin... and it looks like Wilhelm liked flowers?

Wilhelm Binder's maker mark for discussion

Hahaha I love that F.Herder had a symbol/mark with the name "Don Carlos"