Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Xmas

Article about: My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a re

Default Xmas

Hi all, does anyone know what they are getting for Xmas? I have just ordered mine to give to my wife to give to me on Xmas day (after I have taken photos first) A very nice DAF buckle by Dr Franke
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Xmas
    P
    Many

Default Re: Xmas

Im getting a new wife for Christmas that will let me give to her to give back to me these great gifts
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Not really asking for any militaria.

However, my buddy gave me this nazi zombie shooting target as an early gift lol

Xmas

Well thats different Joe lol
    Ben

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Not really asking for any militaria.

However, my buddy gave me this nazi zombie shooting target as an early gift lol
    A little real life COD: World at War?

My wife got me a 1940 Swedish Military Wool Trench Coat

?

The wife is getting me my first Japanese helmet

My wife is giving me another year of having to hear about how much I spend on helmets and how much she hates them.

I may have to get myself something

My wife is getting me... well probably nothing that great but hell she lets me buy all kinds of militaria so I can't complain! haha

I think I may end up getting a new helmet for Xmas, I'll sort the deal out with the seller but my gf will take delivery and wrap it up. The in-laws will be confused at my joy when I hungrily tear at the helmet sized box I reckon...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast