Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Xmas

Article about: My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a re

Default Re: Xmas

My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a red light. We are all ok, which is the most important thing. The good things to come from it are, my wife is getting a new Ford Focus next week, and the best thing is that she suggested, I repeat, SHE suggested that I get a NEW landrover Defender after I had been looking for a second hand one!!! No arguments from me there, should be a brilliant Christmas!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Xmas
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a red light. We are all ok, which is the most important thing. The good things to come from it are, my wife is getting a new Ford Focus next week, and the best thing is that she suggested, I repeat, SHE suggested that I get a NEW landrover Defender after I had been looking for a second hand one!!! No arguments from me there, should be a brilliant Christmas!
    Sorry to hear about the accident mate! Thank God you are all ok !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I have a sneeky feeling it might be this!!!! Because I suggested to the wife & 5 minutes later it was sold....BUT I could be wrong it could be deodrant & Hi Karate aftershave lol Cheers Terry.Xmas

?

She bought me a new Goretex camo set, and a pair of US military boots. So im very happy.

Would probably be nicer i didnt knew what she bought me. ( yes i had to find it myself)
    Attached Images Attached Images Xmas  Xmas  Xmas 

My Xmas:
    Officially a new helmeth to ride in my Harley
    Unofficially and hidden a LW Trop buckle
    Best regards
    Iván

I like the unofficial ones lol
    Ben

I am getting a selection of W-SS Volunteer insignia inc. Italian collar tab & arm shield and an Albanian Arm Shield. The rest will be a surprise
    Thanks, Glen.

Not really happening this year, been made redundant so just buying gifts for my parents and Grandson.

No idea what I am getting from the wife, or what I going to get for her.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    No idea what I am getting from the wife, or what I going to get for her.
    Petrol station shop will be open till about 11pm on the 24th Jerry, sorted Nothing says ''Merry Xmas darling'' like 5 litres of antifreeze and a bag of charcoal. Maybe grab some Haribo too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast