Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Y-riemen, Belt+Buckle, k98 ammo pouches lot. Original?

Article about: Hey guys! Someone offered me the following items in one lot yesterday: Y-riemen, Belt+Buckle, k98 ammo pouches They look good to me, and he said that the leather is still flexible. Do you gu

Default Y-riemen, Belt+Buckle, k98 ammo pouches lot. Original?

Hey guys!
    Someone offered me the following items in one lot yesterday:
    Y-riemen, Belt+Buckle, k98 ammo pouches

They look good to me, and he said that the leather is still flexible. Do you guys think these items are original?
    Cheers!
    Remy

Attachment 796777Attachment 796778Attachment 796779Attachment 796780Attachment 796781Attachment 796775Attachment 796776Attachment 796774

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Y-riemen, Belt+Buckle, k98 ammo pouches lot. Original?
    P
    Many

From what I can see it all looks good. I'm sure others will comment.
    Steve

I like the look of the pouches and the buckle, but I can't comment on the belt or the Y-Straps with 100% certainty... The Ystraps I've encountered are all dated beneath the manufacturer's stamp, but yours have no date, which leads me to suspect that they could be postwar WestGerman BGS Border Police. I have a set from 1953 and they are practically identical to the old wartime Ystraps...Are the aluminum snaps missing on the Ystraps? On second thought, I don't like them at all...
    cheers, Glenn

all looks ok to me.

Thanks guys!

- - ------- - -

Hard to decide... Buy or no buy...

Hello,
    The belt buckle is not in the best condition
    too bad there's no photo showing the complete belt
    M1911 ammo pouches are apparently russian capture
    and the Y-straps are good except the rear strap which is postwar austrian
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks! I really envy your knowledge about militaria. Thanks for helping me. I have decided not to buy the items. He asked 235 euro for the lot, but I want to make a good looking mannequin so I don't think these items will do my mannequin justice. Thanks again!

I was just about to say the black paint on the one pouch is Russian capture paint. Y strap as JP said looks good except the back strap belt and buckle are ok. Nice set at any rate. timothy

As already stated by the rest, dont know much about leather buckle buckle is original but again not in very good condition, 40-60 Euro for the buckle I would say
    Ben

Thanks for the help!