Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!

Article about: DISCLAIMER, this post is for education/humor purposes, have fun with these!!! There hasn't been anything on eBay this fake in a long time, it's almost like a breath of fresh air... Some &quo

Unreal... this looks like the junk they sold to fantasists who haunt Army Surplus stores, long before these newer "more sophisticated" fakes. The guy really laughing here is the seller, laughing all the way to the bank...

What's amazing how comprehensive his collection is, one of everything... Can you imagine what kind of dolt plunked down hard cash for this "collection" in the first place?

Unless the seller is the original owner, then they are one and the same

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!
    P
    Many

What a laugh!! Even a blind man would "feel" what dumb creations were made.
    And still there is people that bid and put money in it. And yes, the seller is
    the laughing person and thinks: "what a stupid bunch of collectors"!! But if
    he ever was the buyer himself, then he must have discovered his mistakes. But
    can be someone that dumb, RZM codes where they never should be (with
    most of the shown stuff)?

I just asked him why he is selling fake cr@p...lets see if I get an answer.

Seller has responded with "Tell me what you have based your opinion on. Please enlighten me. If you can convince me that it is fake I will cancel the auction. I m seriously looking for your facts about how it is not authentic. I received these item from a man that lives in Poland and is a collector. So if they are not authentic I will have to go back to him.
    Let me know. Thanks, Barry39"

Poland! Seriously??

I responded with "Dude, the details are so poor they are obviously cast. The makers marks are garbage, none existent in reality. You are serious you are buying from Poland and expecting genuine items?? Your seller is laughing at you!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Seller has responded with "Tell me what you have based your opinion on. Please enlighten me. If you can convince me that it is fake I will cancel the auction. I m seriously looking for your facts about how it is not authentic. I received these item from a man that lives in Poland and is a collector. So if they are not authentic I will have to go back to him.
    Let me know. Thanks, Barry39"

Poland! Seriously??
    Know a person locally who is very similar. He has a Polish "friend" that is getting him items. I noticed a Deutsches-feld Ehrenzeichen on the front of his riding jacket, took a real one to show him the lack of detail on his. His response, "Well I got it from a friend, I just really liked the look of it".
    You just can't win!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I emailed him too, yesterday, with the same questions, no answer. It sounds like he got a bulk deal on this stuff from Pawel? Nahhh... probably not, Pawel is into a much "better class" of fakes ;-)

I think the guy is a complete fool, both coming and going...

I mean how, how can you look at something so shoddy as that fantasy "Police" buckle and not know that is just a very poor latter day fake?

And I did just hear back from him, his email must be full...

I don't believe there fake. They came from a gentleman that lives in Poland. I believe he knows what he is talking about. But thanks

this is typical crap from flea markets in Poland and Czech Rep. They originally sold for 5USD along with famous "ghetto" armbands.
    it is all tourist crap - visit prague or warsaw and get some nazi souvenirs :-)
    sad but true

CBH
    ?

This guy knows exactly what he's selling , and will play stupid when cornered . Just like any con man caught in the act . I think there will be no more responses. There is a Sucker born every Minute.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast