Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!

Article about: DISCLAIMER, this post is for education/humor purposes, have fun with these!!! There hasn't been anything on eBay this fake in a long time, it's almost like a breath of fresh air... Some &quo

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    This guy knows exactly what he's selling , and will play stupid when cornered . Just like any con man caught in the act . I think there will be no more responses. There is a Sucker born every Minute.
    Exactly. He probably has several other Ebay & Ioffer guises as well. This crap pumps my blood pressure
    right up so I have done what I normally do in these instances.....that is report the items in question. It's pointless reporting the items as fake, report them as nazi & you will get get them pulled. Give it a go, you might just slow down a scamster & save some gullible clown their money .

Regards
    Brett

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    This guy knows exactly what he's selling , and will play stupid when cornered . Just like any con man caught in the act . I think there will be no more responses. There is a Sucker born every Minute.
    He is still responding, this time I got a link to a WW2germanmilitaria.com page 'proving' the buckles are real.

?

Why? Because they superficially look the same? The seller is a shonk pure & simple.
    Report this idiot & get the items pulled.

Regards
    Brett

Hey guys: if these buckles are real, why don't you all throw you buckles into the trash? Joking!
    How dumb can a person be and trying to prove the shown buckles are okay. The seller has no
    idea about what an original buckle looks like! I think it is time to ignore this seller and thread!

CBH
    ?

I guess they are real belt buckles , in the fact that they can be attached to a piece of leather and used to hold up your pants !

Yes, exactly, they are real belt buckles. The only benefit I can see to reporting the stupid things is that it will keep eBay busy for a minute and leave some other items alone. Otherwise, he's not really fooling anyone, and people buying should know they're buying a novelty item.

Went back to my watch list and couldn't find it. Probably pulled, but I mean c'mon, when on of these pieces of krĂ„ππ is going for around $23 at the end of the auction, you'd have to be ridiculously dumb not to know that it's junk.

Actually, eBay must be pulling some weird shite... it's gone from my watch list, so I think it's been pulled, but it probably was not. The link I provided in the original post is still good and that funky SA wannabe buckle sold for $138, good luck getting eBay to do anything or save the idiot buyer from himself now...

Anyway, Brett; the thread wasn't supposed to upset people, we need to see the humor in this stuff. It is what it is, and you're not going to change it. There's a lot of robbers, and stupid people who buy from them out there. There is no supply without a demand. Just like drugs.

Here's the rest of his completed buckles (his page of recent completed items), unreal. Perfect example of why there is seemingly no rhyme or reason to eBay's nonsensical policies.

Buy It Now
    Sort:

End Date: recent first

View:

6 results Save search
    Completed listingsx
    Items in search results

ww2 german belt buckle
    $76.00
    35 bids
    View similar active items
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:48
    Item: 272110886016

ww2 german belt buckle
    $138.49
    15 bids
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:40
    Item: 272110881365

ww2 german belt buckle
    $107.50
    24 bids
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:34
    Item: 272110877515

ww2 german belt buckle
    $142.50
    27 bids
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:15
    Item: 272110851623

ww2 german belt buckle
    $177.50
    23 bids
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:15
    Item: 272110861721

ww2 german belt buckle
    $102.50
    20 bids
    Sell one like this
    Jan-23 09:00
    Item: 27211084400

This post has been work for me, so I hope it was appreciated. It's not all that surprising or that eye opening about the market, but what a reminder!!!

And like I said in the original post, "fakes so bad it's almost like a breath of fresh air!"

In case you were wondering (naahhh, you probably weren't ;-) how many totally stupid wannabe "collectors" bid on these priceless treasures?

144 bids!!! One can only hope a few of the bids are from the same bidders bidding against each other...
    Last edited by Larboard; 01-24-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Study original items, not reproduction crap!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Pick your battles my friend , crooks will be crooks .
    Cheers Chris

For a laugh I followed the link the seller sent me...it is a B&W picture of an SS soldier!

How this 'proves' his SS buckle is real is beyond me but perhaps such proof is sufficient to satisfy the intellectual capacity of those who are buying his junk. In any case, all his TR related material has been reported to Ebay now, don't know if it will do any good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast