MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract

Article about: Enjoy, This 'LATE' 1930 Mauser 'Broomhandle" Nazi Contract.. A very scarce "Broomhandle" in the 920,000 serial range.. Same Nazi firing proof as the Nazi Luftwaffe contract Ma

?

Thumbs up Re: 1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract

That put's my 1930 chinese export C96 to shame
    That is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

?

Default Re: 1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract

Not only rare but in beautiful condition. Congratulations Bill, Ray

Kiawah
    ?

Bill, could I pick your brain for a little bit. I have an old Mauser which from recent searches I think I'm concluding it's from prior to 1900. Can you take a look at it, and let me know if you think that is the right mfg date, and estimate a value. It's serial number 7487, and is a cone hammer.

The range adjuster goes from 50 to 1000. The barrel marking is WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER OBERNDORF A/N. Has approx 33 grooves on the handles. All serials match. Hardly looks fired, barrel, ramp, all pristine.

It's been passed down from my father to me 40ish years ago, and I know he never fired it either. He got it from one of his older brothers who had died, so it's been in the family safes..... for years as a safe queen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract   1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract  

1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract   1930 'Late" Mauser 'Broomhandle' Nazi Contract  

Quote by Kiawah View Post
    Bill, could I pick your brain for a little bit. I have an old Mauser which from recent searches I think I'm concluding it's from prior to 1900. Can you take a look at it, and let me know if you think that is the right mfg date, and estimate a value. It's serial number 7487, and is a cone hammer.

The range adjuster goes from 50 to 1000. The barrel marking is WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER OBERNDORF A/N. Has approx 33 grooves on the handles. All serials match. Hardly looks fired, barrel, ramp, all pristine.

It's been passed down from my father to me 40ish years ago, and I know he never fired it either. He got it from one of his older brothers who had died, so it's been in the family safes..... for years as a safe queen.
    That is one very nice Cone Hammer.. And very early it was made in 1897.. Just plain lovely.. Thanks for posting it...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

BEautiful firearm, thanks for posting.

Kiawah. is the stock numbered to the cone hammer?

ldb8558
    ?

I have a Broomhandle Mauser 1930 serial number 627485, 9mm Parabellum on the barrel. Holster also, looking for a collector to love it. ldb8558@gmail.com

drm2m
    ?

Bill and Kiawah....two superb guns....one very early....and one very late.

They belong together....what a great mix!

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2