Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24

Article about: 1st Deactivated weapons in my collection. Lee Enfield No1 MKIII 1943 Dated with Bayonet Czech VZ24 Mauser. No date present on this one. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

?

Default 1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24

1st Deactivated weapons in my collection.

Lee Enfield No1 MKIII 1943 Dated with Bayonet

Czech VZ24 Mauser. No date present on this one. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24   1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24  

1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24   1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24  

1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24   1st Deactivated Weapons: Lee Enfield & Czech VZ24  

?

Hi,two nice rifles,the serial no. on your VZ 24 shows it to be made in 1928......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks Zwerge! Bought the VZ24 at a Local antiques auction. Was going to buy a Mosin Nagent but it was way overpriced. This rifle was going cheap so bought it instead. Will do until I can get hold of a K98 for my collection!

Nice rifles buddy,, i have some here too,, still working out how to display them though.

Quote by JimMcR View Post
    Thanks Zwerge! Bought the VZ24 at a Local antiques auction. Was going to buy a Mosin Nagent but it was way overpriced. This rifle was going cheap so bought it instead. Will do until I can get hold of a K98 for my collection!
    The vz 24 is about as close to the K98k as you can get, nice rifle!....

?

The original bolt for a VZ 24 rifle would have a straight bolt handle,your bolt could be from a K98,have a close look at all the markings on the bolt and especially on the bolt handle.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Nice rifles .Watch out though they become addictive