Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 relic handguns need ID'ing

Article about: I have one of these with holster and Waffen Proofs. 9MM. the top gun does have some of the same iternal features. John by Edmil Correct, the first one looks like a colt but could be a Star B

Default Re: 2 relic handguns need ID'ing

I have one of these with holster and Waffen Proofs. 9MM. the top gun does have some of the same iternal features.

John

Quote by Edmil View Post
    Correct, the first one looks like a colt but could be a Star B too, a spanish pistol. The third reich bougth this model to spain and is identical to colt 1911

Cheers
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

OK, Bottom gun isn't genuine, its a GP35 main frame with a French 1935A slide, deffinatly not a complete original gun.

OK, Bottom gun isn't genuine, its a GP35 main frame with a French 1935A slide, deffinatly not a complete original gun.

The top one is a M1911A1(the relief cuts on the frame still showing). What bothers me is the "thing" that appears to have stuck on top near slide. As for the bottom one i agree with m3bobby. Best regards, Thanos.

I see the seller has revised the description but has only described the High power as a Nazi HP and not a mix n match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2