Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2cm Flak 38

Article about: Hi, I found a couple of pics of my 2cm, and thought you might like to see them. It's a fantastic piece of kit. I always wondered how they managed to get them onto the roofs of buildings etc.

Default 2cm Flak 38

Hi,
    I found a couple of pics of my 2cm, and thought you might like to see them. It's a fantastic piece of kit. I always wondered how they managed to get them onto the roofs of buildings etc.... easy it breaks down into 2 or 3 man liftable pieces and can be dismantled and rebuilt in under 10 minutes..... quicker if needs be I am sure.
    All the best,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2cm Flak 38   2cm Flak 38  

2cm Flak 38  

Default Re: 2cm Flak 38

now i know what to ask santa for its beutiful lucky you

tom

?

Very nice D! Looks like you have some fantastic pieces over there, well done. I will recommend it to anybody I know who is headed near those parts. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing it with us all.

Regards,

Carl

?

Very nice ! In would love too come to your musem ! Is it deactivated I'n the same was as other guns ?

Kind regards
    Alex

Beautiful piece! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Superb piece, thanks for posting. Would love to see more detailed pictures. Where did you get it?

Graham

?

Quote by tiger6136 View Post
    Superb piece, thanks for posting. Would love to see more detailed pictures. Where did you get it?

Graham
    +1 I love the manneqins as well

MoritzShweik
    ?

Were these pictures taken on the Channel Islands? Which island, which museum? I am trying to build a replica gunshield for my Flak 38. I was wondering if anybody local could take me some pictures of the back of the shield and how the centre shield is mounted

PRE
    ?

Fantastic piece, thanks for sharing!
    Pat