Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

.303 lewis gun clearing tool

Article about: thanks again adrian you read my mind ,i was just going to pm you on decifering the index and the exact details of medals he was awarded i cant thank you enough for this ,youve made my day ki

Default .303 lewis gun clearing tool

hi folks im not sure if ive posted in the right section and not a firearm but a lewis gun plug clearing tool given to me by my great grandad many years ago .303 lewis gun clearing tool.303 lewis gun clearing tool

Default Re: .303 lewis gun clearing tool

Were you lucky enough to be given any other bits. I like accesories and tools.

unfortunately not bobby this is it im afraid ,i was given this when i was a small child and i didnt have a clue at the time what id been given i just kept it safe ,thanks for looking ,james

Nice little item. Was your Great Grandad a WW1 Veteran?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

hi adrian and thanks for your interest ,yes my great grandad albert conde fought alonside the gurkhas against the turks in gallipoli he was in the royal welch fusiliers but which division i cant remember ,but as a child i use to enjoy hearing all his tales of his time there ,some of the songs he used to sing i can still recall now ,sarah fena i think thats how you pronounce it was one of his favorites and during ww2 as he was too old to fight he became a sargeant in the local home guard regards james

Do you have his WW1 medal card index ? I have it .

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

i dont adrian but i would love to do some research

Here you go!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture .303 lewis gun clearing tool  

adrian im absolutely speechless to see this ,im so glad i started this thread now ,i cant believe you have it wow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast