Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

.303 Long Branch

Article about: Hi, This is a Nice long Branch i got hold of a week ago it needed a really good strip and clean the woodwork was on a bit of a state so that was also cleaned up. I was pleased to see the mat

Default .303 Long Branch

Hi,
    This is a Nice long Branch i got hold of a week ago it needed a really good strip and clean
    the woodwo.303 Long Branch.303 Long Branch.303 Long Branchrk was on a bit of a state so that was also cleaned up. I was pleased to see the matalwork had never been painted and was in very good order, the markings are Long Branch No,4 Mk1* 1944. the wood is dated 43 so not original to the rifle.
    Dave.

?

Nice work!!!

Nice work indeed!...

?

A gentleman with talent.

Very nice rifle panzer! Where is the date on the stock? As I am curious, seems most of the ones I see are unmarked/undated. Thanks, you did a very nice job!

Hi Danny,
    The date stamp is just under the name Long Branch it is dated 1944, it is a lovely rifle
    Dave

Very nice job!

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Danny,
    The date stamp is just under the name Long Branch it is dated 1944, it is a lovely rifle
    Dave
    Thank you, I should of been more specific, I was wondering where the stock (wood) was dated? Unless you meant the date of the stock is below the receiver date on the wood?

Thanks!