Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile

Article about: I picked up this Mauser Short Rifle for \\$350 recently. This one's in pretty good shape for its age with a nice bore, not beat up like so many I see for sale. I have an appreciation for the q

Cool 7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe/Berlin Produced For Chile

I picked up this 7mm Mauser 95 Short Rifle for $350 recently. This one's in pretty good shape for its age with a nice bore, not beat up like some I've seen for sale. This particular model was a deadly tool in the hands of the Boers as they fought the British...
    I have an appreciation for the quality workmanship and the overall mystique of the Mauser....another good thing about it is that there was no FFL or paperwork involved in the transaction, as this is considered an antique, not a firearm, as it was produced before 1899...
    And although this isn't one of the most sought after of Mausers, I really like the smaller size as compared to the standard Mausers...it also still means alot to me to be able to say "I have a Mauser in my military collection!"
    A historic and dependable rifle at a decent price...!
    Cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images 7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile  7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile  7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile  7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile  7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 04-17-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Default Re: 7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile

I have seen a couple of similar Leowe made Mausers recently-both Boer War captured bringback examples-they are well made, durable weapons-congrats.

Great deal Glenn! One of the shops local to me wants over $900 it's in just about same cond. they are very made! Would love to get one someday!

Great pick up, well done!

?

Nice one, and the price was great

Quote by Dannyjunkfish View Post
    Great deal Glenn! One of the shops local to me wants over $900 it's in just about same cond. they are very made! Would love to get one someday!
    That's an insanely high price, Danny...I'll snoop around and see if I can find one for sale at a better price and let you know...
    cheers, Glenn

these are great rifles. you can find good examples around $275 and up. look on gun broker or check out some gun shows.

Default my 1891 argentine

this is my sportorized argentine. bend bolt 7.65X54
    action is like butterIt is one of my fav rifles and it has almost all the bluing.
    shows really well.
    it was sportorized in the 1960's,
    ammo is expensive so I hand load a lot.
    its a really nice gun, great deer rifle.
    picked it up for $275 around 10 years ago..7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile7mm Mauser Short Rifle M95 Loewe Production For Chile