Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

98k Grenade Launchers

Article about: Enjoy these 98k Grenade launchers the first one was manufactured by FN in occupied Belgium coded (ch).. The second manufactured by Dr. Ing. Boehme & Co. Werksleitung Ludenscheid, werk Mi

Default 98k Grenade Launchers

Enjoy these 98k Grenade launchers the first one was manufactured by FN in occupied Belgium coded (ch).. The second manufactured by Dr. Ing. Boehme & Co. Werksleitung Ludenscheid, werk Minden in Westgalen code (dwc).....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 98k Grenade Launchers   98k Grenade Launchers  

98k Grenade Launchers   98k Grenade Launchers  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: 98k Grenade Launchers

Very nice,I always wanted one of those,but so many other things to buy too!!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

very nice Bill!!

hudsonswhistle
    ?

Bill can you show how this was all set up please mate as i have only ever found relic launchers and it would be nice to see a picture with it all set up, thanks Alan

Quote by hudsonswhistle View Post
    Bill can you show how this was all set up please mate as i have only ever found relic launchers and it would be nice to see a picture with it all set up, thanks Alan
    Alan, Here you go mounted on a bcd 98k..Enjoy BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 98k Grenade Launchers   98k Grenade Launchers  

98k Grenade Launchers  
    Attached Images Attached Images 98k Grenade Launchers 
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

hudsonswhistle
    ?

Wow thank you Bill,that looks amazing your a lucky man my friend,ill have to pick your brains again in the future ,regards Alan

Default grenade laucher two piece tube- Why?

Why was the launch tube made in two pieces? I see that there is a wrench to tighten the tube together, but why make it that way to begin with?

Patrick

?

Very nice Bill I am drooling with envy!

I'm a dope.

I saw one of these on a table at a gun show last year and passed it by, not knowing what it was. It had an $85 sticker on it. Jeez...

Great collection and outstanding photos and accompanying pics - thank you - very interesting.
    I enjoy these, and it's good to see such a complete package.
    Interesting the device supporting the rifle, do you know if there is any wartime footage of one being fired from a rifle, I'd be curious to see the recoil - the modern practice ones I have tried are not a whole lot of fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast