Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

About to buy my first K98k and I need help!

Article about: I want to combine both collecting and shooting. I've always been intrested in history and I enjoy hunting. So I want to be able to shoot with my k98 and i want it to be a collectible. Once a

Default Re: About to buy my first K98k and I need help!

Looks like a nice rifle! Clean too! What kind of ammo did you use? Corrosive or non corrosive? Judging by the box you loaded from, I'm assuming non-corrosive. Either way, make sure to clean your rifle!

I didn't read the part about your iphone not being able to handle the sound. I watched the video and said: "What the hell...?!?"

If you'd like some stripper clips, let me know and I'll send you some for free!

?

I use Norma 8x57 JS full jacket. Yeah, I clean my rifle after every shooting. Thanks for the advice though.

Some stripper clips would be great, and I really appriciate your offer. However I live in sweden so it would be expensive I think.

I'll take a look around if I can find any here in sweden (probably not), otherwise maybe I can buy some from you if I pay for shipping, clips etc.

Paul

Quote by Dnicee View Post
    I use Norma 8x57 JS full jacket. Yeah, I clean my rifle after every shooting. Thanks for the advice though.

Some stripper clips would be great, and I really appriciate your offer. However I live in sweden so it would be expensive I think.

I'll take a look around if I can find any here in sweden (probably not), otherwise maybe I can buy some from you if I pay for shipping, clips etc.

Paul
    It shouldn't be a problem. PM me your address and I'll see what I can do!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5