Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

All Matching Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper

Article about: A big shooting range UP THERE, well you are optimistic anyway....Pete.

?

Default All Matching Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper

This weapon has been in my collection since the mid 80's. I picked it up at the Ohio Gun Collectors Association Gun Show as I did so many others. At the time I lived on the east coast and went to the shows in Columbus, Ohio 4 times year. It has an original web sling which was on the rifle when I obtained it.The last two photos show the assembly that attaches the front of the rifle to the rear. The two numbers on both should match each other But are never the same number as the rifle as they are only assembly numbers. A similar condition Type 99 will follow. I hope you like the rifle.

Last edited by samnev; 02-11-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: To get rid of that Angry Icon

?

Default Re: All Matching Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper

That is a must for Japanese rifle collectors. With the mum also.

?

That`s a real nice one.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Very nice indeed. Almost impossible to find in the UK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Can some one tell me how that angry icon got on my post? I know I did not put it there.
    Thanks

Very nice Japanese Type 2 paratrooper rifle....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

That is beautiful. Your frog is in great shape, too.

?

Lightbulb Re: All Matching Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper

Thanks to all those who replied with such kind words. The rifle is one of the rifles in my collection that they will bury me with.

Quote by samnev View Post
    Thanks to all those who replied with such kind words. The rifle is one of the rifles in my collection that they will bury me with.
    Hopefully not anytime soon, but where exactly are you planning to be buried?

?

Quote by M14sRock View Post
    Hopefully not anytime soon, but where exactly are you planning to be buried?
    Gee I hope not but you can never tell. One day you are fine, next one you are gone. Sadly a good friend of mine recently passed with no warning. Don't know where I headed but I hope they have a big shooting range up there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast