Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any one want to post pictures of their Vickers machine guns ? Just interested too see how many are out there?

Article about: Lol well I'll be fair and give you 500 you havena proffit then ! LOL wow that is amazing betmyou wish you brought more now ! Do you think yours saw acctive service ?

?

Default Re: Any one want to post pictures of their Vickers machine guns ? Just interested too see how many are out there?

Lol well I'll be fair and give you 500 you havena proffit then ! LOL wow that is amazing betmyou wish you brought more now ! Do you think yours saw acctive service ?

Default Re: Any one want to post pictures of their Vickers machine guns ? Just interested too see how many are out there?

No telling if it saw much service or not? Possibly not. The condition is really very good.

Hindsight is a great thing. But if you buy good quality militaria it is rare that you ever loose money.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I would like to buy one but I do not have 3k for a very nice one I can afford maby 1300 I'n a while but I'll to get one and then buy all the acsessorys that go with it ! I've seen pics of your guns can I ask where an earth you store them ? There can't possibly be a man room big enough !

Adrian did you take that to the war and peace show 2 years ago? I have a picture that looks like you with it (if thats you in the pics) lol

Hi, no, not me.

Photo is post 4 is Pete's display.

Cheers, Ade.

?

here's mine (well sort off)

No its not lethal unless you physically throw this at someone its in fact a wooden replica used for training purposes by territorial and home guard units, it is of wartime vintage and made like all good firearms in Birmingham and I'm sure its actually a rarer piece of kit these days than the genuine gun.

Basically many years ago I was given this by a Fellow 39/45 MVG member, so it go into a local museum, which it then did for about five years however due to space issues and other political factors I was asked to remove the item, I then offered this back to the original owner and they didn't really want it, so I'm now stuck with it technically its not mine but I've been left to look after it.

Nige H.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

Thanks for posting your pic with a interesting story ! Lol i would like to be stuck with this ! I imagine it would be desirable to a vickers collector ! Great pice ! Dose it have a tripod or tripod attachments ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2