Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Article about: by zwerge how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo. Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo.
    Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

Quote by oradour View Post
    BB, I have an 1883 Reichsrevolver, fairly unusual in the U.K. as it has not been butchered/deactivated, as strange as it seems it is classed as a weapon which has obsolete ammo......so it can be legally held without any form of control, very unusual in this gun frightened country !....it is marked to a Bavarian Artillery Regiment and is complete with a correct type holster.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Footnote:- should I obtain ammunition, it immediatly becomes a firearm in the eyes of the U.K. law, and would need a licence, which I probably would not get.
    Interesting. Is the holster original to the piece?

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Interesting. Is the holster original to the piece?
    Sadly not !....holster marked "Fd.A.R. 83. 5. B." which is "3. Rheinisches Feld-Artillerie-Regt. Nr.83 5 Batterie, (Field Artillery Regiment 83, 5th Battery), mm "Julius Jansen Strassburg". Revolver marked "B.7.A. 5. 47." for "Kgl. Bayer. 7. Feldartillerie-Regt. Prinz-Regent Luitpold, 5 Batterie, 47 waffen, (Royal Bavarian 7th Field Artillery Regiment, 5th Battery, 47th weapon). Pistol is mm "V.C.S . C.G.H . SUHL" (the SUHL consortium) and is part of the contract for the Bavarian Army in 1891.
    Prost ! Steve.

The 'M1941 Johnson' rifle is a bit of an oddity.
    Haven't seen one in a while...............

File:M1941.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Sadly not !....holster marked "Fd.A.R. 83. 5. B." which is "3. Rheinisches Feld-Artillerie-Regt. Nr.83 5 Batterie, (Field Artillery Regiment 83, 5th Battery), mm "Julius Jansen Strassburg". Revolver marked "B.7.A. 5. 47." for "Kgl. Bayer. 7. Feldartillerie-Regt. Prinz-Regent Luitpold, 5 Batterie, 47 waffen, (Royal Bavarian 7th Field Artillery Regiment, 5th Battery, 47th weapon). Pistol is mm "V.C.S . C.G.H . SUHL" (the SUHL consortium) and is part of the contract for the Bavarian Army in 1891.
    Prost ! Steve.
    To bad! .... At least the is period.

Not sure how unusual this is but as a boy in the 1970's I played with a deactivated pistol my father picked up in the while serving in the Para's. It was a Walther P38 with eagle/swastica embossed hand grips.
    My Grandmother, not being too keen, eventually confiscated it and to this day the pistol remains hidden in her house somewhere!!

Quote by ammoboot View Post
    Not sure how unusual this is but as a boy in the 1970's I played with a deactivated pistol my father picked up in the while serving in the Para's. It was a Walther P38 with eagle/swastica embossed hand grips.
    My Grandmother, not being too keen, eventually confiscated it and to this day the pistol remains hidden in her house somewhere!!
    You need to start looking for it!

Thanks

Danny

I had posted this previously but the Verguiero Mauser M1904 is a rifle in a unique calibre (6.5mm x58P) that served its original owners (the Portuguese) and its original makers (the Germans, by capture from them) in the now little remembered campaigns in sub Saharan Africa in WW1, also used by the South Africans in the same area as an unintended emergency issue weapon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

?

I have some FN lunchbox pistols. No serials, no proofings but reel FN Herstal weapons

I got some prototypes of the FNC rifle, perhaps you like those.

Paco out

Quote by zwerge View Post
    how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo.
    lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast