MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Article about: by zwerge how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo. Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

?

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

P 210 the standard side arm in the Danish army for many years. Maybe still is. Not a cheap choice.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    P 210 the standard side arm in the Danish army for many years. Maybe still is. Not a cheap choice.
    I believe the Swiss changed over to a version of the P220 they call it the Pistole 75 in 9MM not sure about the Danes. Here is a link just scroll down the page to the Swiss Pistole 75.

Modern Firearms - SIG-Sauer P220

?

This is quite possible samnev. Anyway when i was in the Army in the early nineties they still used it. Extremely well made firearm. No stamped parts at all. All machined.

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    This is quite possible samnev. Anyway when i was in the Army in the early nineties they still used it. Extremely well made firearm. No stamped parts at all. All machined.

Regards, Lars
    Lars,
    As you might have gathered from my previous posts I collect Swiss weapons. I have the Swiss Army version of the P210, the p210-2/P49 and holster as well as the 3 Version of the Swiss Luger's the 1900, the 1906/24 and the 1929 all with their holsters. The P210-2/P49 is my favorite and most accurate pistol. I also have a West German made P220 and while I really like it it doesn't compare to the P210. IIRC the change to the P75 was done in the last 10 years
    Regards,
    Sam

Hi,

An unusual gun, a FnaB, MP 43.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Here's my offering - an Italian carbine with a Mauser stock. It is (was?) a Carcano carbine dated 1942 and the stock looks to be a cut down Mauser. When I bought it the seller told me that it was covered in some sort of heavy grease or wax, especially on the fore grip, which he cleaned/wiped off. The gun absolutely stinks (smells of creosote) to the extent that I've had to use one of my WW2 plastic rifle slips to put it in because it was giving me a headache!!
    I have showed it previously on the site and the consensus was that it was post war made (ugly and smelly!) wall hanger, however, it is unusual!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Here's my offering - an Italian carbine with a Mauser stock. It is (was?) a Carcano carbine dated 1942 and the stock looks to be a cut down Mauser. When I bought it the seller told me that it was covered in some sort of heavy grease or wax, especially on the fore grip, which he cleaned/wiped off. The gun absolutely stinks (smells of creosote) to the extent that I've had to use one of my WW2 plastic rifle slips to put it in because it was giving me a headache!!
    I have showed it previously on the site and the consensus was that it was post war made (ugly and smelly!) wall hanger, however, it is unusual!
    An interesting amalgamation! Looks like it has the floor plate and magazine follower of a Mauser, too! No trigger? Do you know if it was actually used (perhaps a last-ditch rifle for a member of the Volkssturm?) or just as a wall hanger like you said?

Don`t remember if l have posted these pics on the forum before so l`ll give it a ty again.Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?All of them in grade one condition and working order,the Webley Wilkinson belonged to a Captain from Cheshire regiment.

Great to see this thread still going!

?

This one is a bit different,a .303 jungle carbine rebarrelled to 7.62x39 with an AK47 mag.
    Attached Images Attached Images Anyone Have Unusual Firearms? 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast