Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Article about: by zwerge how about this one,you shoot it once and you never have to buy any more ammo. Hmm..... I like it, and I'll take it.

?

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Frearms?

Quote by Carfin LEWYS View Post
    Hi,

An unusual gun, a FnaB, MP 43.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Attachment 388972

Attachment 388973

Attachment 388975
    Looks like that gun saw some action. The pitting resembles blood pitting which occurs when blood was deposited and was not cleaned off and the salts and acids in the blood produces rather deep pitting later. Generally the indicators are were the bluing/finish on the weapon surounding where the blood pitting is, is still in nice condition.
    Here's a couple of photos of a documented Vietnam bringback T53 with blood pitting that was captured after heavy fighting in the Tet battle action were hundreds of Viet cong were killed or wounded. Notice the similarity in the pitting and the sounding finsh, Ray

Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

This one is quite unusual too.New condition made in 1937 with all accessories.Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Zwerge-isn't that an AIA model new build-they brought out a variety of rifle/carbine models in different calibres incl 7.62 x39mm, different wood works and a picatinny rail-I have one of their 'No 4 Mk 4' rifles in 7.62 x 51mm. See attached.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Zwerge-isn't that an AIA model new build-they brought out a variety of rifle/carbine models in different calibres incl 7.62 x39mm, different wood works and a picatinny rail-I have one of their 'No 4 Mk 4' rifles in 7.62 x 51mm.
    Hi,I don`t know,It was just ID`d as a M10-A2,just a pic I had stashed on my computer.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Another unusual air pistol - Webley 'Premier'.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  
    Regards,

Steve.

That´s a fine piece you have "walkwolf" I love those early well made Webley`s and have quite a few in my collection. l collect grade one condition only and your`s seem to fit in in that category. Enjoy pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?   Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?  

Default Re: Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

Bought this Webley WG in UK before the ban. Once the property of late A.S.Stephen.

Can anyone tell me what this is and any history / date?

Thanks
    Burt
    Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?Anyone Have Unusual Firearms?

?

Czech CZ52.....Modern Firearms - CZ 52
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks Zwerge !!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast